The CircularLab has created the first catalogue of startups in the circular economy sector.
What's its mission?
goCircular Radar seeks to promote the visibility of new and innovative companies in a growing sector such as the circular economy.
In addition to promoting the success of startups, it seeks to enhance the capacities of this sector and attract potential clients, collaborators, investors and other economic agents, so as to gain their trust in the future development potential of the circular economy sector.
What do you get by signing up your startup on goCircular Radar?
- Visibility for your startup in the field of circular economy.
- Make it easier for public and private entities to contact you and purchase your startup’s services or products.
- Promote collaboration between your startup and other companies and operators in the circular economy.
- We also expect to offer other actions in the future to boost, support and highlight goCircular Radar startups.
What requirements must your startup meet to become part of goCircular Radar?
- It must be incorporated already, meaning it must have its own legal personality as a limited company or social economy undertaking, and be less than 10 years old.
- Have highly innovative products or business model.
- Offer a portfolio of solutions or products that can contribute to the circular economy.
What is the process to participate?
You just have to fill in the form with information about your startup. The process is completely free.
After receiving the application, a team of technical experts in the field of circular economy, belonging to TheCircularLab, will assess the applications and decide if each startup meets the requirements to be incorporated into goCircular Radar.